View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Invisible College Library

Recently, I have been using my 1% Reptilian powers and connections to search out and identify those that know the truth, and threaten to expose and derail the secret power structure that makes my lavish life possible.

I have delved into our library and discovered a thing or two regarding wucorps more private yet vocal forums members. I thought I would share them with you, the humble sheeple of General Chat.

This thread is a light hearted warning. It's like I'm saying "yeah, you little doughy YAMS crawled out of the play pen and had your fun but now it's time to go back inside while I put some razor wire around this shit".

If you appear in here, heed this: The Invisible College has an eye on you.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote