View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:41 AM   #3
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Please welcome to the stage...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actual PM
hi blackula. well since yer a female and Im a loser that has 0 female feinds. theres something im curious about. heres a lil story. last week I had sex with a hooker. cuz i cant get wih a real girl. besides that.
when we were having intercouse my cock went from being hard to the in between stage. not fully erect and defenitly not a flacid penis. I basically had sex with her in the in between stage. the condom was still
on.

my question is this. have u ever had sex with a guy that wasnt fully erected. can u feel anything. does it feel good? when i was doing her in my in between stage. she wasnt screaming. probaly cuz my inbetween stage is like 4 1/2 inches. she wasnt even screaming when i first inserted my 5.98 inch hard penis in to her.mind i tell you this chix was black
yeah im like 2cm or 2 lines from being 6 inches which still small to some girls.
i just wanna know if a lil cock feels good for you. that if u ever expreince one.

also the weird thing about the sex experince is that
she wanted my dick to stay in her pussy and pump/thrust her inside. she told me not to go in and out of her pussy. do u have any idea why. could it be cuz the condom might break. I have a fat penis it kinda hurts her when I put it back in to her pussy. which dosent mkae sense cuz she wasnt screaming.
but my penis maybe samll in lenght. its pretty fat.
i have girth. i think im like 6 inches or close to that.
i do have girth. but in my in between satge i was like 4 inches in girth. why didnt she want me to poull out and reenter my penis. maybe my cock was to small for her.

sorry if this is to explicit, i hope u can answer my quesion. now you know my hard on isnt close to 6 inches. my flaacid penis is 4 inches. at least i have a small fat cock
wuswordz95!!!!

ONGH!

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote