View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #107
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another observation i've made is that i've never seen any of these flying things not in flight first. i've never looked around the flat and just seen a few just lying there dormant. they have always appeared in the air in flight. and some times if i see them appear and take my eyes off them even for just a split second they can vanish into thin air. they do that sometimes and leave no trace of making an actual appearance.

this flying stuff is some kind of plasma. i don't have a plasma tv so it doesn't come from my tv.

i had a sample of these flying things stuck to a piece of cellotape waiting to be tested on. i caught that one years ago and wanted to preserve it until i could one day get it tested and stuck that sample onto my Stila make-up bag. well, when i was put into the nuthouse last summer i was only allowed a few things to go in there with. later on i was allowed to go home and collect a few things to bring back to the nuthouse with me. i went to collect my make-up bag and the sample was gone. ripped right off my make-up bag and whoever did it ripped the cellophane cover of my make-up bag. i think 'they' whoever it is has tested the sample and concluded that it's actually some sort of plasma.

wasn't Slimer from Ghostbusters made of ectoplasm?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote