View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:39 AM   #108
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixx View Post
i edited the post with my pack of smoke. i put the wrong vid in, the lyrics i thought up were from Propane Nightmares and not Comprachicos.

i just remembered one of the strange this that happened to me last year while i was in the nut house.

i remember sitting in the garden of the nuthouse on the grass with another patient named Michelle. anyway, we were talking and smoking cigs and having a laugh when the thought of renouncing religion came to my mind. as soon as i had that thought this other patient, Cornell, who was also in the garden came over to us holding an open bible in his hands and read a passage to us. i couldn't hear what passage he was reading but as soon as i saw it was a bible in his hand i started to heave. and then Michelle started heaving too, then all of a sudden we both vomited.

i don't know if that was an excorcism but it certainly felt like it. Michelle started going to church after that episode.
I'd heave too if some asshole walked up to me with a bible.