View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #9
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Peace, do u practise it Fatal?
ive known about it a while, and used it with police when they do random stops, not giving my name/address/d.o.b., but recently ive had to use it in court :S for driving offences which come under the driver vehicle license act, had some fun with the judge, he didnt provide me with his oathe, but he did say he was working under it, then i asked, if he was acting under his oathe, why he was taking cash of a human being, for a private corporation (DVLA) and not for the queen/england, which he should only be doing going by his oathe, he just ignored me and asked me if i was sandeep singh matharu, to which i replied can i please see evidence you are qualified to be in the position you are in: the clerk said that all judges where under their oathe, and i replied i just want to see their oathe, under law, it is my right to see it, to which she replied, any grievances you may have, you can take up with the appeals court, at a later date. so they wanted me to agree to their terms and unlawful conditions,. i just stood my ground, the judge said if i didnt confirm if i was me, then i would be done for wasting court time, to which i replied, im here im willing to settle this matter, i just need some validation you are who you say you are,. to which he walked out.. i waited about 30 mins, the clerk came back in and said they would send me another date.. which they have,, 9th june :d leicester county court.. at 10 am.. lol if anyone wants to have some fun.. come join me
That shit might ride out where your from but here?

If I said that to a judge i'd be arrested Contempt. Word Life.