View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 07:45 AM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks fatal peace

i got 2 notices up on my door, they are as follows

NOTICE OF REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS
12 March 2010
Notice to Agent is deemed Notice to Principal, Notice to Principal is deemed Notice to Agent.
I hereby give Notice that The Implied Right of Access to the Property known as *** ST QUENTIN STREET
PLECK, WALSALL, WS2 9JN has been removed in respect of the following:
* Any Employee, or Agent or Principal or any other PERSONS Acting on behalf of the CORPORATE COURTS,
LOCAL COUNCIL or PRIVATE CORPORATION,PUBLIC AGENCY,GOVERNMENT AGENCY
*Any Employee or Agent or Principal or any other PERSON Acting on behalf of Any BAILIFF COLLECTION AGENCY, and
*Any POLICE OFFICER who is Acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and not upholding the LAW for and on behalf
of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Her People as expressed in the Oath of Office of All POLICE Men and Women.
*Please also Take Notice that the land known as England is a Common Law Jurisdiction and
ANY TRANSGRESSION OF THIS NOTICE WITHOUT Prewritten signed consent Sworn Under Oath in front of a
Notary will be dealt according to common law and may Result in a limitless fine, no less than 10,000 for the man,
woman and corporation separately.
*By knocking on the door or pushing the bell button you agree to the terms and conditions above.

Sana
of Sovereign Family Matharu

and

You have called here today in order to discuss a matter. I need to establish grounds for any discussion and to provide myself with the necessary security before disclosing any of my private details to you. Please complete and hand back this brief questionnaire. If you cannot provide all the information required, I will take the assumption that you are not who you say you are and will decline to speak with you on this occasion while reserving all my rights not to be bound by any contracts revealed or unrevealed.
1. What is your full name __________________________________________________ _________________

2. Are you here representing yourself or a company

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
5. Registration Number of your Vehicle __________________________________________________ ______
6. What is your job title in the company __________________________________________________ ______
7. Name of Person, or other, you wish to speak with ______________________________________________
8. Brief outline of reason for visit __________________________________________________ ___________
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
9. Do you have proof that I gave you authority over me. Yes / No (delete as appropriate)
(If yes, be ready to provide documented proof of contract and proof of authority over me, given by me.)
You will need to provide proof of a valid signed contract between you and I, should you wish to discuss any matter pertaining to Licenses, Debts, Fees, Charges, or any matter concerning a 3rd party.
Your signature: _________________________________ Date: ___________________

if they want to fuck about with legal bullshit., im applying the same conditions

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote