View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #17
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sajaha 14

I went on the beach in Greenland - for many hours. And I saw by the light-water down to the earthly world. Strange it seemed from there, it had strange people.

I have looked through the eons - like on the bottom of an ocean. And I saw no before and no after - everything was. I felt at last the sequence, however.

I saw a mountain softly looming in Greenland, which looked like a strong braid, woven from lustrous women's hair. And the top one head, which had two faces: On one side is of a man, and to the other side, a woman. And the face of the woman was very young, almost like a girl, and the gigantic braid was formed from the hair. High up in Greenland's sky dominates this double head.

Then I realized that it is Ilu's high sign: male and female in one, and full of contrast, yet the combined sounds very reasonable.