1. ... This day is a good, that day is a bad. And they are often fanned into one another, such as palm leaves.
2. Think healthy leaves and rotten on the same branch. Still, most are healthy - soon they will be the most rot. Poison jumps over to decompose quickly.
3. Evil is like a sharp knife, it knows how to hide its form and to be wrapped in gold. A girl found it, thought it was a sparkling crest, and before she knew it, three yards of killed hair fell down. It will take years until it is grown again.
4. Who the evil bites, receives serious wounds quickly. They slowly heal.
5. Who is gripped by evil, resembles the girl whose long hair fell off: the strings to pick up the vibration of the good are taken away or weakened. It is now hard to fight against evil. - Take this as a useful picture.
6. If you are strong, strengthen the one who was unknowingly attacked by the bite of evil. Not everyone ...
(End of the fragment)