View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 04:23 PM   #21
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sajaha 18

(Fragment)

A copper mirror - bright - confusing the uninitiated. You are not attacking its bare metal, it wants your views.

And you look in the mirror over the edges of the times. On his water traveling the wise(knowing).

At the top of the earthly mountain lands the so-world-traveling wanderers ship. The journey never finds an end as it began. You realize the sound of the voices that no one else hears.

I looked through the mirror, I saw the wanderers. From the top of the worldly mountain he beckoned me to follow him. But I remained faithful to my king.

Up there, the walkers collects fruits ...

(End of the fragment)