View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:09 PM   #17
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
its not how u interpret the law..

Statutory acts, need consent to be given the force of law. once you consent its law.. but until that point,, the police officer (or whoever) needs consent, usually done by asking your name/address.. that is consent.. until then.. your free

but i agree.. you can not break LAWS,. laws are their for a purpose to help and serve,. its the enforcing of illegal statutory acts( which are usually delt with fines, as you have given consent)

please watch the john harris video warpath., even if its part 1..(10 mins )

peace

i dont think your getting the correct meaning of what im trying to get across
I get it. I know people around here that try the same thing, saying US doesn't have jurisdiction blah blah blah.....

But if you don't give the officer your name he's going to arrest you. And throw a dis-orderly charge or something else on top of whatever you did to get jaked in the first place.

I'm sorry but this thread is just about poor legal advice.