View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nope he will not arrest you.. if he does,, he is not following his oathe,.and if he tries to arrest you, its simple.. state, not differentiating between a statutory act and a law, gross misnegligance..

im not giving advice on law..
im on about legal policeys

its not poor legal advice,. as i can go on for time, i have done with police, not given my name/address, and ive gone on my merry way.. yes its taken longer than it would.. but i have the right to protect my sovreign self,. and unless ive broken a LAW, i do not consent to any statutory acts.. peace sir

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote