Thread: E3 2011 thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #27
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

My thoughts on E3:

Konami - It was a pre-show video. It was very good, best moment is when Kojima announced MGS HD and ZOE HD. Even greater news to X-box fans that'll be getting those HD remakes too.
Unisoft - The conference was awkward, full of lame jokes that made nobody laugh. The only good part was Ghost Recon Future Soldier and at the end, where they showed AC Revelations.
EA - Was generally good, specially with a very impressive demo of Battlefield 3.
Microsoft - Same as EA till they started with the Kinec, but ended on a great note with Halo 4. Props to Microsoft.
Nintendo - Same kid shit games on different console Mario, Zelda, Icarus ect...
They announced Wii U and a group of games that appeal to the hardcore gamer. The same games that will be on, and probably will look better on PS3 and X-box. Most of the conference was Nintendo guys talking, a few game video were shown, but they didn't demo any of them. There's a rumor going around that Nintendo actually use some games footage from the PS3 and X-Box.

I sincerely think Wii-U will be nothing different than the Wii. It looks interesting at first but after a time it'll get boring.

Sony - It was the longest conference, the apologies took less than 10 minutes then they started with the games and demos. Like MS it was going good till they started talking about the move. Is even less interesting than the Kinec, but the rebounded back with some more games and the announcement of PS Vita. Even some MORE games were demoed but this time on the PS Vita. Then Ono appeared, announcing SF X Tekken for the handheld plus a unexpected sony exclusive character. I'll admit Im bias towards Sony, but Ps Vita looks and its way more interesting than the Wii U, so...

PS Vita>Wii U = Sony wins.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote