View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:11 AM   #26
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
you guys are thinking too one dimensional. think about it from the female perspective... these hoes be playing with dolls before they can talk. it's their goal in life to give birth. they ain't tryna hear no dude talk about "you can't have a baby cuz i'm a broke ass nigga" lol but on a serious note, it's just the world we live in. poor people will continue to bear children just as rich folk do. just the way it goes.
Fuck a female's perspective! Get an abortion or take birth control. "I want to be a mom!" Ok, dumbass. Regardless who the father is, regardless how she'll provide for the child, regardless of the environment the child will be raised in, most women just want kids. They're women. That's the problem! All men want to do is bust a good nut inside of a chick without the bullshit. That'd be nice. Some kids are trick babies because of this....problem.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote