View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im ok with claiming sovreingty in a court room and against policey officers, what i need help with is, lol reciting the correct act/law,.

you can have so much fun with this,.

ive got the basics down pretty well,.

court case went well 6 month ban (which i accepted, as i my human self, had consented to the legal fictions terms and conditions of accepting a driving license, and driving 'legally' giving my consent to their rules and regulations)
then the court gave me a 500 fine, which i have refused to pay, and i wont pay, i spent a good 2 hours, waiting for proof of oathes, so in the end, i said they had my name and address, if they can lawfully proove the court can collect money off me, when ive already consented to a guilty verdict, for the dvla,. the court can only incur court costs and charges,. the magistrates oathe does not lawfully give the court right to demand moneys off me,. infact it is a breach of the oathe,.

so i just gota pay50 for court costs, which i will pay at 5 pound a month for the next 10 months.. lol

i could have went about it another way, by not giving jurisdiction to the court, ( easily done by not responding the request to stand up, and the request for my name/address) but i chose not to go that way, as to get a ( DVLA )driving license, you have to physically sign a piece of paper,. so id already consented ;/

im gonna be a traveller, when i get my license back,.

under british common law, a traveller has the right of a vehicle for transport...

iwont bore u with the spiel.. but its nice

if u get any uk books linked your way, set them this way..

peace pale.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote