View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:29 AM   #110
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i caught another one on camera today. about 5 appeared before the one i captured on video.

i caught the first 3 on my right hand. the first 2 were tiny squiggles on the back of my hand and the 3rd one landed on the side of my finger. i had Rashaan Patterson's Where You Are playing in the background at the time.

this is like the 5th or 6th one that appeared. skaterboy brushed one away with his arm, just swung his hand at it while i was trying to look for the camera to film it. and that one he brushed away disappeared but luckily another appeared and i managed to film that one.

these are the pics of the ones that landed on my hand.

and this is the new footage i got. you can't see it much in this video but it is there.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote