View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

ps3 and xbox are near at the end but they still want to make more games. its pretty much what nintendo is trying to do get the new gen console first so that way everyone jumps on theirs and get the head start before microsoft and sony. just like how the ps2 did last gen.

Their moving units yea but I don't think anyone rlly into games has a nintendo product as their primary console.

they still sell no matter what. sure the first party wasn't as good as before but they still make that money.

from my e3 thread my thoughts about the wii u

i spent the last day of e3 just to get hands on with the wii u. the line for the wii u was more hyped than the vita and uncharted 3 put together. i got to play chase mii, ghost recon, and a drawing game. i would have played new super mario bros mii but it took too long so i just left and got in like for arkham city.

the third party titles like arkham city, darksiders, madden, ghost recon, etc. are all in but the first party titles are getting stale. the new smash game is probably the most hyped game so far on the wii u.

the controller felt clunky at first but then you get used to it.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote