View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #49
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Funny how they approved of gay marriage in NY at this time.

Anyway....

About me

YOu guys and gals! im thin, im in, and im eagerly waitin….hahahahaa that rhymes. OMFG im sucha dork its stupid. n e wayz, a bit about me is im into both guys and girls as long as your hot to trot and you got some place for me to jamm my log…you know wat I mean..LOL hmmm…..im really really into appearance so don’t msg me if you dont look the part..only brads and angelinas pls!!!

i don’t like muscles or fattys (ewww) so dontt msg me if ur a muscle head or a dunkin donut. also im super well endowed if u know wat i mean c======8 …hehe…but I recently I noticed some weird growth on my Spurt Reynolds. but no worries, it desnt hurt or anything and it looks like its goig away. but I also have weird sh*t growing on my face too. n e ways msg me, im bored and wanna hang out with my wang out. hahahhhhh..im so gross…but im serious. k, gonna STFU now

Things that turn me off

• muscles
• fatties
• dental dams (I dated some chick who actually asked to use one, WTF!!!)
• condoms (just doesnt feel as nice)

The first thing people notice about me

• my pants always look tight ;-)
• im really good looking

The thing people are surprised to know about me

• 10.5 inches
• a weird growth at about the 6.5 mark of my 10.5

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote