View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #51
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

About me
I collect argyle socks. They’re the coolest. And I have syph. But you have syph too. If my math 8 is correct, it should cancel each other out when we do it. don’t expect me to take off my socks when we do it.

Ideal first date
Having your syph sore rub against my syph sore while you scratch my rashes and we’re both wearing argyle socks

Things that turn me on
• Camaros
• Mustangs
• Argyle socks

Things that turn me off
• Hondas
• Toyotas
• Horizontally striped socks

The first thing people notice about me
• My mismatching argyle socks

The thing people are surprised to know about me
• My girlfriend doesn’t wear argyle socks