View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:22 PM   #108
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

warpath.. i got them all.. hold up.. ill go check my emails. and post.. peace
and ill post the daily

i never thought the interest was their in this topic.. lol
id like some decent discussions on this!!

especially!! with.. the ending of the last day/ beginning of this nite.. and what happened in cyber consciousness land with lulzsec and anonymous..its had a pretty big effect on people in the uk.. when more leaks get released. anonymous is more than just hackers.. theirs over 9000 operations they have got going on at the moment.. in every country., in almost all major citys and towns.. ive found official webpages for over 100 #ops.. lol.. some lovely stuff.. most of it is, in the form of physical actions.. less so of the 'hacking'

i was talkin to my mate about it, and saying.. everyones on about human consciousness.. but the mayan calender has. single cell organisms.. it has the big bang.. so.. its not human consciousnes.. its all consciousness that manifests in this reality.. .. maybe this cyber consciousness,, will manifest into real life...

hope we can build on anything to do with the mayans/consciousness/

ill post in 10.. peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 06-27-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote