View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
LMAO, the jokes on you because you still posting and still cant tell me about this mans background or his mother or father heritage...and how can you tell us about what this man did or didn't do and you pulling info from websites.(same website in which you have read it thoroughly....I know for a fact you havent)
LOL Really?

I was just listening to a few of his tapes.

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/makusp...atmosPart1.mp3

Listen at 6:00 where he starts his claim that they're registered with the BIA.

List of Registered Tribes

Native American Moors of the Creek Nation isn't even a real tribe LOL

Then after 7:30 he talks about his heritage.

Dude's a joke

Now as far as being "Washo" This is what the "Black Indians" say Washo is............

According to "Robert Strog Rivers"
You mentioned earlier the tribe called Washitaw Moor. Was this a Native American tribe and where are they now?
Quote:
The Washitaw were direct descendants of the Olmecs who mixed in with the Malian Moors. The name "Washitaw" comes from the Washita River which flows along Northwest Texas and Oklahoma to the Red River, where the Cheyenne Native Americans lived with the Chawasha, meaning "Racoon People" . The Washo were a tribe of Negroids who lived above the New Orleans Bayou and were of Tunican linguistic stock.

When the Moors came to America, they mixed in with the Washitaw Native Americans and became known as "Washo." So the Washitaw Moors are the so-called "Lost" tribe of Indians that are spoken of in the history books? Yes! They are the hidden tribe that were the descendants of the Olmecs and Toltecs of Mexico. The Washitaw tribe are also the ancestors to such tribes as Pawnee, Osage, Creek, Seminole, Cherokee, Catawba, Comanche, Nez Perce, Tuscarora, Gingaskin, Mattaponi, Powhatten, Micmac, Lumbi, Mandan, Blackfoot, Natchez, Chickasaw, and many more tribes.
Source
SOURCE

This a quote, not mine but I'll let dude break it down. He saved me the work.

Quote:
Then that is NOT an actual real TRIBE if they claim descendants from such a huge range of Nations. Each Nation has it's own tribes that exist like subdivisions of that Nation, those tribes together are the whole of a Nation. These tribes they claim descendants from are all of different Nations, there is no one single tribe of all those Nations. The Cherokee and the Blackfoot for example, one originally came from the east, the other exists in the upper Midwest, there is no way they are of any same tribe or Nation.
SOURCE

Last edited by WARPATH; 06-28-2011 at 12:24 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote