View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:58 AM   #14
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
been trying to speak on this for a while - most of us natives who were here, are no longer existing as tribes - today, we are simply called "black people, african americans, or just straight up niggers"

the experiment is to water down the features of the original native and marry into tribes - and the caucasian has been successful in infiltrating and marrying into so called native tribes - York reestablished a tribe or 2 and gave BACK to us our names and true traditions - you don't have access to records of all of the tribes who were here
thanks for the input sunny (+ REP) one of the reasons i message you about this thread is because i knew you are a bigger advocate than what me and v are and it would be good to hear your opinion