View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm 6'1" 220 lbs. and I play basketball every day. I've been the same weight for 10 years now, but if you want to pretend I'm fat to impress your e-friends, or scare away any non-existent women posting on here, feel free. It's not gonna really change my opinion of you or anybody else for that matter. I'm sure you think I cry every time I post on this forum, and you call me a big basement dwelling juice pig fatty, but mostly I just look at your massive nostrils and laugh at the v-neck collared, suede pant, smelly, ugly faggot that's talking to me and ya know what? It cheers me right up.

In fact, right now I'm staring at you taking your mom to the prom.

...and I feel like a million bucks, so by all means, continue.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote