View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 09:17 PM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Inspectah Deck - The Movement

I have read a lot of the reviews form rapreviews.com, and Im quite suprised that they gave this album that high of a rating....and I know how they rate albums.

Music vibes....i thought they would give a 6, and lyric vibes...they supposed to do these scores based on artists potentials and Deck got an 8?

And I am actually one of the people that liked The Movement and would give it 7.5 myself.

I will index this

P.S. in the future, try not to copy and paste reviews from another site, it defeats the purpose of having a wu review forum made by the wu fans

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote