View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
This is pretty nice , thanks for the link. I like his signature style with the high hats. It reminds me of kids back in school that could pound beats on the lunch table with a pen and get it poppin. I could zone out on this shit easily.
Yeah no doubt, definite zone out music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
yeaaah one of my home boys was playin araabmuzik beats one day and ive been trying to remember this producers name for a month. thats who i thought it was but i spelled the name wrong and couldnt find any results
lol, yeah I know the feeling, try typing Arab Music into Youtube and you get something quite different from hardcore Diplomat beats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Sounds a bit repetitive though.
True, but he does switch it up half way through and throws a couple of darker beats in to keep it varied.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote