View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 10:09 AM   #31
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Claaa7 saying Chronic 2001 has better beats than The Chronic hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Stop smoking that weed because it's affecting your brain LOL. The Chronic has way better beats than Chronic 2001. I agree with Derek41 that Chronic 2001 isn't all that great. There's a few joints on there that i like but i like every song on The Chronic. Let's Get High song on Chronic 2001 is the shit. I love that joint. LOL@the guys at the beginning of the song saying all these niggas and all these hoes in here, somebody here gon fuck hahahahahahahahaha. Derek41, i didn't know you were a Above The Law fan. I like them too. Their Legends and Uncle Sam's Curse albums are good. Black Mafia Life album is good too.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote