View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I feel you and i agree with you. I feel sorry for these black youngsters today because they think these new rappers are good compared to the old rappers hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The old rappers from the 80's and 90's will always be better than these shitty new rappers. I only listen to 80's and 90's rappers. I be on Youtube all the time every Saturday most of the day listening to 80's and 90's rappers and watching old rap videos. I wanna thank the person who created Youtube because i like watching old rap videos that i haven't seen in a long time. I didn't like Above The Law's Livin Like Hustlers and Time Will Reveal albums. I got Hutch's 2 solo albums Executive Decisions and Live From The Ghetto. Those albums aren't that bad. I heard his last solo album that came out a couple of years ago and i didn't like it. I don't think Only God Can Judge Me is the name of the album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote