View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Hutch has a new album called Only God Can Judge Me? I'm gonna have to check for that. I did hear his Fresh Out The Pen album and it does suck. He releases albums quick. I wonder how come his partner KMG hasn't done any solo albums. Above The Law got a new album coming? I hope it's good because i didn't like their last album Forever Rich Thugs. I love the Geto Boys. I got all their albums and Willie D is my boy. He's so funny hahahahahahahahahaha. He always says some funny lyrics. I'm gonna pm you some of his funny songs and you're gonna laugh. Here's some funny lyrics from his solo song So What on his Unbreakable album.

Anybody don't like this can suck the peeda. Watch out now. Here comes another heater. Everytime i turn the radio on, i get hot. I'm sick of niggas bragging about what they got LOL. I came here to show and tell. Half of these muthafuckas broke as hell LOL. Most of these bitches scared to come to the hood LOL. The rest talking about they platinum and they can't go wood. Let's get the facts straight out the gate. You ain't real nigga, you's a cake LOL. You talk a lot of shit about scrapping and guns but if i slapped the fuck out you right now, you run hahahahahahahaha. So what if you rich. Let me tell you something bitch LOL. A nigga don't feel like hearing that shit LOL. I could give a fuck about how tight your flow is LOL. You garbage if you ain't doing nothing for these kids.

So what you got a new set of wheels. So what they put your house on cribs. So what you filthy rich. So what you filthy bitch LOL. So what you got ice in your chain. So what you got bitches giving you brain. So what you filthy rich. So what you filthy bitch LOL.

Shouting out to the hood every god damn minute but when you gon build a bridge in it? LOL. Got money out the ass and you swinging like Tarzan but all your homeboys starving. It takes me to talk about your selfish ass cause most individuals don't know the half. You roll through the hood and pass out a few bucks but you ain't really trying to see a nigga come up. It ain't safe when you talking shit. Your bodyguard ain't nothing but a big old bitch hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Heard you got jumped on by a broad LOL. Now suddenly you got a record out and your ass is hard LOL. Cocksucka muthafucka, you a brand new fool LOL. Tricking with these chickens and your kids need shoes. Radios and videos playing your shit. Screaming your record company name but they laying you dick LOL.

How you living? How you living mr ball player? Since you signed that new contract, you ain't did jack LOL. You lucky i ain't the team owner cause i'd pull out a 9 and pop your ass while you riding the pine hahahahahaha. Northside niggas don't care if you rich. We play for respect and authority bitch LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote