Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #9124
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jeremy Maclin Heads To St. Louis For Further Testing

Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin has gone to see doctors in St. Louis for further testing of the illness that has kept him from participating in camp, according to multiple reports.
Maclin, 23, has been watching training camp from the sidelines with what Andy Reid vaguely described as an illness. The Eagles’ No. 2 wide receiver had a mono-like illness in the offseason, but it remains unclear if the two are related.
“I presume he’s going to be there for the season,” Reid said last week. “That’s what I’m thinking. But they have to go through the process here, and I’m all for it. Let them take care of that first and he’ll get himself back ready to play.”
On Wednesday the Eagles signed wide receiver Steve Smith, who is still recovering from a knee injury. The team indicated, however, that the signing is unrelated to Maclin’s status.
Last season Maclin played in all 16 games and had 70 receptions for 964 yards and 10 touchdowns.

What's this nigga got?????? Must be a viral infection or something.....

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote