View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #8051
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Liverpool played excellent for 45 minutes, then i don't know what happened. Its still early to see the team but I aint too hopeful of the season.
Yeah, but you have to consider that a large part of their squad was new signings.. Enrique came in the day before, in addition we had Adam, Henderson (why on earth Kenny started him in the first place, or paid 20 fucking mill for him, is way beyond me) & Downing. And in the pre-season we were pretty much terrible. With time, I have high hopes, I just hope we keep Meireles and that Henderson won't be a project Kenny is trying to pull off with giving him lots of playtime, cause he's just not good enough for a top 5 squad (yet).. Why we need XXXX centre midtfielders seems a bit strange as well. Alonso have said he could see himself playing for LFC again, so hopefully we'll trim it down to Meireles, Gerrard, Adam, maybe Lucas and then Alonso joining in as an extra addition for 12/13 (don't really see that happening though ). Shelvey & Spearing might be great in a couple of years as well.

Flanagan is also way too unexperienced, and he was pretty much responsible for the sunderland goal. Should've used Kelly instead, unexperienced, but better than Flanagan.. As long as Johnson is injured, our RB position is weak. At LB we have Enrique/Aurelio now, that should be sufficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
so far i see 3 teams going for the title, Man U, Man city and Chelsea.
Sadly, I agree. But both Arsenal and LFC got the squad to compete as well, imho.. Gervinho should be a class signing, and if Wilshere, Ramsey & Walcott continues to grow better, they can easily come as a surprise with so many people writing them off atm.

1. Utd
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. LFC
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham
7. Fulham or Everton
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote