View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #8054
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on the PL i hope city take it. i fucking hate Man u. nothing but man u and arsenal fanboys over here. finally the arsenal ones are getting a dose of reality. if you do not want to buy good/expensive players there is no way you can compete. they are a selling club now.

they still need to buy a goalie, a center back (or two) a creative midfielder, an attacking midfielder, and another good forward. i dont see arsen getting more than 1 of those, and it will be either a center back or mid.

every year their D and goalie cost them points. every year Van P is great and gets hurt and they struggle in the final end. and then this year they lose their 2 best players, who also both happen to play in the middle of the park. they need to replace at least one of those guys.

chelsea just are a bit too past their prime imo. the spine of that team; terry, lamps, chech, drogba, have been at it for a decade. i think they may just be past it overall. and i dont have 100% confidence torres can get back to his old ways, he just doesnt look like the same player anymore.

liverpool look dangerous up top, but i dont think they have the quality in midfield. too many worker englishman, not enough class.

man u will be dangerous but once again i think they are a bunch of cunts and sir al is the biggest one of all.

man city should have it all this year. but i dont believe in mancini as a good coach. what has he ever done? get handed a powerful inter team when the serie A was in one of its darker times. now he has all these good players at city and they still play like shit at times. i like silva, think he might be the best player in the prem tbh. dzenko is underrated, onces he starts firing on all cylinders with kun at the same time, look out. they should sell tevez to inter imo. sure he would be a luxury to have but hes unhappy there and mancini will certainly run into selection problems, especially if nasri comes in.

tottenham need striker, adebayor would help but they just dont quite have enough quality to challenge for anything other than 4th imo.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote