View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 01:27 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. You know i'm telling the truth. The police aren't gonna find his killer because that's not important to them. They know blacks like killing each other and you know white cops don't give a damn about blacks dying. That's why 2Pac and Notorious Big's killers will never be caught. I think Jam Master Jay's killer was finally caught. Big L and Freaky Tah of Lost Boys killers i'm sure haven't been caught. Ignorant black men are crazy and have a serious problem. I don't understand why they kill each other but they continue to do it and they can't blame white people no more for why they kill each other. White people are laughing at their dumb asses for killing each other because whites no longer have to kill blacks like they did back in the day. That's why white people are smarter than blacks because they know all they gotta do is give black men guns and drugs and they will kill each other hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ku Klux Klan no longer have to kill blacks because blacks are getting rid of each other LOL. Like Ceelo of Goodie Mob said on Goodie Mob's The Experience song, so many black men out here trying to be niggas LOL. Keeping it real to the point that they dying to be niggas LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote