Thread: The Weeknd
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #39
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

epic. Listened to it a few times now. I like that he changed the sound from the first album. I mean theres some production similar to the first one, but its got a different vibe to it. A simple way of saying it is 'House Of Balloons' was like winter, 'Thursday' is like summer. Lyrics again are just way cooler and more real than anything the other R&B cornballs like Trey Songz and Ne-Yo would come up with.

'House Of Balloons' had to grow on me, and I think this one is gonna be a grower too. A couple of tracks had already leaked and those were the ones that I responded to more on first listen.

WooHa, these basically are albums. But hes giving them away free. Not that I wouldn't buy A Weeknd LP the day of its release, but what hes doing now is super cool.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote