View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 06:48 AM   #14
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
[*YOUTUBE] parts in red goes in here [/YOUTUBE*]

and you should remove the redasterix from the brackets, they're just there so that I can show it like this.

And yeah, nice thread! *repped*
yeah, I got it now, thanks!

August 23rd - Public Enemy released their 5th album “Muse Sick In Hour Mess Age” on Def Jam Records , on this day in 1994.

The album’s heavy focus on live instrumentation would influence The Roots , N.E.R.D and Rage Against The Machine. The album would contain unforgettable tracks like “Whole Lotta Love Goin’ On In The Middle Of Hell” , “Stop In The Name” , “What Kind Of Power We Got” , “I Stand Accused” and the hit-single “Give It Up”. The c.d. version contained an explosive intro track called “Ferocious Soul”.

Where as in the past Public Enemy had gone after mainly white supremacy , racists and enemies of oppressed people around the world , the group had now gone after the Black community itself , holding accountable the Original Man and Woman in the struggle and liberation of The Black Nation.

An almost sci-fi concept known as the “*****trons” were introduced on this album. The goal of “Muse Sick” , to quote lyrics from the track “Whole Lotta Love Goin’ On In The Middle Of Hell” was to “crack the cracka” and “Level the devil”.

The album would also contain a reworking of Minister Louis Farrakhan’s late 60’s hit “A White Man’s Heaven Is A Black Man’s Hell” , renamed “White Heaven/Black Hell”.

http://www.rapstation.com/td/vCHqvk6i

Last edited by True Father Allah; 08-24-2011 at 04:13 PM.
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote