View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #27
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
You've already got it.
hardy ha. Why should I follow fashion? I wear what I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
It this because you get this benefit for life, or that you'll never get a better job, because the perk is too great to lose?

It's understandable. Working a cash register is hard work and requires a degree in economics.
That shit was shady though. I worked for the last 10 years in retail jobs and never came up short. The only explanation I can think of is the manager counted the shit wrong before I started. Or some talented theef was in the store. I'm so sure I didn't make a mistake. To be honest this woman the manager I don't think she liked me cos her daughter liked me and I was macking on her through my two shifts last week. And her daughters dating a guy taking a law degree. Not being egotistical but I don't think the bitch wanted me around fucking up her daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
Faggots, I almost quit my job the other day, manager's being a cunt, but I won't be able to get another job in this economy so gonna have to stay doing something I hate, yay.
Yeah fuck that shit. I vowed 3 years ago I'm never working full time unless its something creative, that shit is like your soul evaporating one shift at a time.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote