View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #1265
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINO View Post
ive seen alotta anime... but the best is easily ONE PIECE!!!

i watched all 512 episodes that are out and it pisses me off that i have to wait for 1 week now for 1 episode to drop....
http://www.watchop.com/#one-piece-episodes

DONQUIXOTE DOFLAMINGO rules!!!lol
your kidding right??? One piece, that your best,... seriously, you pick a shounen as the best, dude i can write a shounen, but still out of all the shounen's you can pick from you choice easily the worst one. ok noted i haven't seen passed the 12 episode but being a shounen you dont have to know the story, once you have the premise you pretty much no how its going to play out. but never mind that the vary idea of you picking One peace as your Favorite says your inexperienced

in that case let me help you, this is the first anime i have ever watched it got me addicted so can it you

mow as for my choice of the best there is fare to many for me to chose from, so i would have to go by genera, since you brought up shounens this is the best shounen to date, it beat Gurren lagann for first and i'm loving the manga

unlike OP it has a deeper meaning growing up as a teenager raising a baby. there is no reason for one peace it only meant to entertain. there not talking about things like the social impact of war on our youths (Naruto) or the verry reason for the existence of our universe and are place with in it (Gurren lagann) there not saying anything with one piece only stretchy guy beats bad guy
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote