Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #9256
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'd rather be labeled as butt hurt then to just forget about everything somebody has done, just cause he had a good season, like some people do. If he would have had a bad season last year, I bet a lot less people would have been all up on his butt, wanting him to dog-sit their dogs and crap.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote