View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
Cool that you're branching out into different beats, i like this.

I'm still not sure where i stand on rapping over dubstep, i think i just prefer to hear the drums and bass alone. This track has a nice ambience to it, i've never much liked the "rwaaarrrwww" sound in dubstep, so i don't feel that so much.

I think maybe you could work on getting more clarity in percussion, getting your drums to hit a bit harder, but apart from that i like it.
okay cool , thanks. Yeah I didn't make the beat , its my co-producer Da Freyzaz. We just started working together and this was the first thing we did.
He produced this track and mixed and mastered it.

We're working on a sound called progressive Dub-Hop

Thanks for listening Bateman , we'll get it right and you'll love a song in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
I don't like nothing about dubsteb, but a quick tip for you that will benefit you... your waveforms look like a shoebox. It's like a wall of noise. There needs to be contrast between the drums and other sounds. And that'll give the drums more impact. And won't fatigue the listeners ear. I can barely listen to a minute of your uploads.

I know what you are talking about. We been through this.

You like that song "It aint a game (it used to be)" where I sampled Zelda , I know you do. Well I gave Da Freyzaz the Zelda sample and he recreated the beat and ITS A MONSTER!!!

The next song coming from us is alot more open and intricate. The EQ is ten times better too.

that's pretty much all I can say. I know for the most part you dont like my mixing and I know why , I don't like it for the same reason. I didn't produce this track though , Da Freyzaz did and if you are unhappy with his production just wait because he got bangers on deck for sure. You'll see

thanks for listening and leaving an honest critique , that's the name of the game
INF is offline   Reply With Quote