View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

PEACE SC!!!

yeah I'm not sure how many tracks we are gonna go for.We just taking it day by day.He sent me another beat today and its crazy as well , I'm gonna do a story like the movie "drive angry" over it. The Zelda beat is SO FLYYY goddamn....you are gonna LOVE it for sure fam.

I decided to take Lucas on for mixing and mastering because he is "right on time". Our convos and work together has proved a DEEP connection that I can't really speak on much further. Best way I could put it is that - in many different lives Me and Lucas have teamed up and knocked work out before. We both recognize this and so we are doing what we always do -TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS hahaha

yeah , I wasn't big on dubstep before this all. I liked a couple of things but nothing big or true. I would listen to meat beat manifesto and I like how in Nine inch nails remixes trent will do dubstep sometimes. I'll check out hospital records , thanks for the tip.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote