View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #14
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
That connections sounds sick and deep,. i wish the manifestation will be more than an ep,.

the concept of drive crazy type track sounds sick.. is lucas making up all new beats? are u helping him with picking samples?

peace (:
who knows where it will go ,this program is infinite and supreme! glad you are hype though , I def feel that energy.

yeah Lucas is doing all new stuff for our work.All ORIGINAL.He scores originals and I also kick samples like with the zelda beat for 'IT AINT A GAME(it used to be)' .. its gonna be like that - a mix of originals from both of us as far as beats go and then the lending or request of samples from me.

Lucas has CRAZY ideas. Best person I have worked with in a VERY long time.

PEACE FAM!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
I let the Gza hear this son and he wants to use this on the new Clan mixtape son. Is that ok with you duke?
yup ,it's free for the PUBLIC
INF is offline   Reply With Quote