View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #15
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post

I know what you are talking about. We been through this.

You like that song "It aint a game (it used to be)" where I sampled Zelda , I know you do. Well I gave Da Freyzaz the Zelda sample and he recreated the beat and ITS A MONSTER!!!

The next song coming from us is alot more open and intricate. The EQ is ten times better too.

that's pretty much all I can say. I know for the most part you dont like my mixing and I know why , I don't like it for the same reason. I didn't produce this track though , Da Freyzaz did and if you are unhappy with his production just wait because he got bangers on deck for sure. You'll see

thanks for listening and leaving an honest critique , that's the name of the game
I don't think we've ever talked about this. I would like to though. I don't remember that Zelda song. Or I just haven't heard it. Let's hope for the latter.