View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #15
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
It's never coming out because it's GZA's Home Movies, not a real documentary.

If Wu-Tang wants a documentary, they should hire a documentary filmmaker.

Because: 1) they don't know how to make documentaries and 2) if a rap group makes a documentary about themselves, it's just going to be a rose-colored press release. Their main priority won't be telling a good story. It'll be looking cool. Gotta cut that scene, I don't look cool. Oh, keep that soundbyte in, I look cool.
that made no sense whatsoever to me. If you've seen the trailer youd realise there is already crazy footage there; who is gonna be completely free in front of some documentarian when your boy is shooting the shit its just going to be more authentic. I'd much rather see this shit than something "official" like "Wu-Tang Saga" or whatever that shit GeeBee did. What you are talking about is what the problem with the Trbe doc. was where peoples egos got involved///Hopefully we get to see this 1 day
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote