View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:57 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Rasheed Chappel - BEST DEBUT OF THE YEAR!?!

New Jersey emcee Rasheed Chappell is one of the most talented debuting emcees I've heard in a while. sometimes a new debut artist pop up that really catches my attention because of dope production, great wordplay, honest lyrics or whatever and Rasheed is probably the one who has impressed me the most this year. his album "Future Before Nostalgia" will be out now on Tuesday and it's fully produced by Kenny Dope.

i wrote a review for the album as well as posted some videos from the album and a track you can listen to on my blog today. please check it out, you won't be dissapointed:

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/09/r...ls-future.html

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote