View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 05:21 PM   #45
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bladoooow My Cannukka

The Merchant - dope intro into the beat verses are illin , loving the deep breathing of air , crazy lyrics , haha cant get away from the war qoutes
Ok lol these wernt tagged properly 7th is to blame just cuz he's british , they not playing in order so your review not in order

corner stones - another nine nickle beat dope steeze pcp shouts and all dope
moon stage and stage- damn this is the meaning of ninties boom bap - sick lyrics last couples bars sounded lazy and the beat still had 30 seconds to pass poems on , but still sickly
Land of the lost- mellow soundin more war qoutes lol dope adlibs nice pause and comming back in was sickly
Rock Interment - Beat Is Beastly Vocals Sound Mastered Diffrent....lyric on point never fall off
eighty8 - lovin how the lyric never fall off beat is illin reminds me of some artifacts shit
The Holy Smoke - simple beat i think this on is my least fav .....in the earth blood doesnt change lyrics are beastly some epoch prophet type lyrics
closed tunnel - ahh my shit right here 1995 type shit jazzy kango hats rythem on the bridge type ish
partnerz - more heat right here nice intro lol DITC type is i was wait for diamond d , lol great shit sun lovin the menes mod combo
master cypher devine - sound like a video game castlevania lol nice run on ryhmes
cosmic bounty - sickly my fav so far love that sample lyrics are demonic sun all over the place nice
Interlude - lol ok nuffin much to say it came last

all in all a solidly dope ass project nice solo debut from menes ,
you can hear the growth and MOD shines like always , and 7th is british like always ,
beats were banging and all i gotta say is the camp aint done yall "S.O" what!!!!
ERFC coming hard out the bunkers and The March Of Maddness Coming To Your mind Cavity
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote