View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #14
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
none of this snot nose bitches like me. it's either my attitude or my small dick but most likely my attitude. i go to a school full of smart, pretentious assholes. i have no idea why i am there. all the people i hang with and all the bitches i fuck with have low iqs and either didnt graduate with me or are in community college!!! i need community college bitches
cmon son, you dont get pussy cuz bitches 'like' you. you get laid after all yall shitfaced. its fucking college !!! enjoy that shit while it lasts, specially you around book smart herbs.. lol u need to bring out the inner ho in em'..