View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two dissing Nekisha Brooks hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her situation is so typical for black women. Her dumb ass got 5 kids and she's complaining about being unemployed and struggling to support her kids. Ain't nobody force her dumb ass to have those kids knowing damn well she can't take care of them. It's very rough to find a job and that's why i'm never having kids because i'm not gonna be struggling to take care of kids because the job market isn't stable. Even if you got a job, you don't know how long you're gonna be there because your supervisor can get rid of you at any time. I got 2 jobs and i've had them for a long time and i've been lucky because i was unemployed 9 years ago and i was thinking of killing myself because i got tired of being broke. That's why i don't judge people who kill themselves because they're unemployed because i know it's rough to get a job.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote