View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #41
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I haven't even given my opinion on the matter.

But, I am not of the belief that it was done by the U.S. govt.

I believe that there were warnings it could happen, but they didn't take it seriously.

Maybe they allowed it to happen? I seriously doubt that, being that it took place in one of hte densest area of the country. It makes not sense, looking at it from on the other side and from that perspective, why they would even need to go to extreme lenghts like that.

They didn't need a reason like that to invade Iraq, if thats the correlation you retards are trying to incorrectly make. The WMD theory was adequate enough to get what they wanted.

And they hit Bin Laden's people with missiles back in the 90's under Clinton. So they knew he was a threat and Bin Laden had planned this for a while.

The lack of airport security was appalling, but anyone who has ever flown pre 9/11 knows that this was true.

Conspiracy theorists have yet to come up with any evidence, nor even a decent theory as to why blowing up your landmarks in your biggest city would make any sense at all.

And then flying a plane into your defense building.

YOur trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

YOu can get people to follow that sort of evidence lacking material only if they have a biased to begin with.....like say, believeing any politician is a reptile/human...stuff/people like that.

I don't know. I'm a little more critical of information I recieve from anyone. My IQ is above average and I've been educated enough to be able to rationalize and see the logistical errors in said conspiracies.

From a purely benign standpoint.