View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #6
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
great thread Silencer... i always thought that Bronze Nazareth and Apollo Brown had very, very, very similiar styles to eachother. thx for enlighting me on that, i had no clue he was once in the Wisemen and learned some things from Bronze. there's of course always two sides of every story and maybe Apollo sees it completely different.

i recently did a Detroit Producers series with compilations for Apollo Brown, Bronze Nazareth and Black Milk and the king is coming soon. check them out @ my blog if you haven't already, of course no album tracks from the artist allowed
Thanks, I'll peep that... Black Milk got heat too

I definitely like what u got going on over at your blog, keep it up