View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #24
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmao

the cottonelle ass wipes are used in place of toilet paper son.

This shit is especially useful when you been eating spicy shit and you know it burned on the way in so its gona burn on the way out. the ass wipes renders the spicy shit unaffective on the way out and allows for a pleasent shit son.

thats word life son.

I don't use them as a replacement, I use them in conjuction with toilet paper.

I wipe with regular TP first, then a Cottonelle, then another once over with TP.

I don't know about you, but if I use the Cottonelle without a dry follow up I get itchy.

I know my method might seem labor intensive, but I have it on good authority that I'm not the only one who does this.

So you're saying when you take a spicy shit you use one before you sit down to let loose?

I've never tried that.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote