View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #26
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I don't use them as a replacement, I use them in conjuction with toilet paper.

I wipe with regular TP first, then a Cottonelle, then another once over with TP.

I don't know about you, but if I use the Cottonelle without a dry follow up I get itchy.

I know my method might seem labor intensive, but I have it on good authority that I'm not the only one who does this.

So you're saying when you take a spicy shit you use one before you sit down to let loose?

I've never tried that.
lmao @ labor intensive

yea i just use that shit in place of toilet paper and get no complications from it - lol no burning sensation like open wounds or itchy feeling

and yea i wipe my ass with the jewel before i take a shit when anticipating an ass burn and it works miracles.

makes the otherwise unpleasant shit session rather bearable.

Peace to the gods.

i feel like rzarectum when he was discussin intricate details of how to shave the area between the ass and nutsack.

fag.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote