View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

album is SICK...

ev been that dude man...

i see a lot of cats jocking his solo work, and shitting on his dilated shit though...

SUP WITH THAT?!?!?!!?

ev was always dope... in fact, the bass heavy, battle shit he was doing, was some of the best out at the time....

joints like PANIC!?!?!?!?! classic kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this album top to bottom... BANGING!!!!!!!!!!

the unthinkable happened... aesop rock spit a verse i didnt wanna PUNCH him out for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when you have a banging track, with one of the corniest emcees of all time... YOU DID IT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

production is incredible...

charli brown... never heard of him... but he blessed it... FAME is DOPE!!!!!!!!!

prodigy killed his feature... wow... his content, and mic presence, is alpha levels right now... hes been marinating in the cut, im expecting GREAT things outta that mobb album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and alchemist...

ALC hit ev with some of his dopest beats ever...

first listen... i shook my head... RED ROOM is soul stirring shit... the sample intro... genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ev is not going to lose you with his flow, or his multis...

he always reminded me of GURU... delivery/style wise...

youre always a second behind him... youre always catching something else as you keep listening...

he has a way of finessing top level production, and making complete songs that are super playable...

and rhymesayers is a giant... they still sell CD's, and cater to their fanbase directly...

the weatherman was no fluke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote